Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Screamo pwns Beyonce

It's the little victories in life that just rock. Like currently, my roommate is blasting Beyonce, and i am currently blasting Underoath. Haha, I win. Screamo > Beyonce. Can't express how much i hate living here. Hopefully, an apartment next year will be my residence, cause quite frankly? it sucks here.
College is definetly interesting, not sure how i fit in here.
I'm probably the most boring college student ever, but i'm okay with it.
I like to be in bed by midnight.
I don't party.
I don't drink.
I kind of wish i had more time to my self at school to meet new people b/c i spend almost all of my time with my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing, and i love spending time with him but sometimes you just need to hang out with someone you're not dating.
But then again, most of the people here are just plain interesting. Not in a good way either!
Welp, i'm out. peace!

No comments: