Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thursday...

Soooo... it is now 12:42 am and i am awake... new record! So, on thursday i'm going to see doctor number 9 i do believe. This would be the potential ninth doctor i have stumped. I was diagnosed with Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy a few months ago but now have been undergoing tests to rule it out. So as of right now, no one knows what is wrong with me. It's definetly kind of frustrating living with a chronic pain disorder. I've dealt with it for the past 2 years, and i'm doing pretty good with it. I just wish someone would find out what the heck is wrong with me and fix it! Some people (even doctors) don't take me serious when i tell them about it. One doctor even said it was all in my head. How the heck can pain in my joints just be in my head? I guess if you don't "look sick" it's hard for people to accept that you are. I am so very thankful for my boyfriend. He's probably one of the only people i know that at least partially knows what it is like to have chronic pain.
Maybe...
Just Maybe...
We'll have an answer on thursday!
<3



Anberlin widget by 6L & Daxii

No comments: